LearnerLab is a communications consultancy which supports global organisations to promote and deliver progressive learning cultures.
We use a combination of audience research, communications strategy and storytelling to help organisations connect meaningfully with their learning audiences. We have brilliant blue-chip clients whose future-focus allows us to work on cutting-edge talent, HR, learning and marketing projects. We are a small team that has been punching above our weight and are now expanding to drive our next phase of growth.
We are looking for great people to join us, be part of our success and help us realise our plans. We work with imagination and flexibility to make sure what we offer will work for you:
- Our salaries and rewards are competitive
- We offer a great opportunity for you to develop your career in a small business and to grow with us
- We are based in central Hove but also happy to support you in working from home
- We offer flexible working options to fit around you
- We value and recognise fresh thinking
- We employ super smart people who are a joy to work with – it’s true!
We always want to hear from talented, smart people who love to do great work, for great clients and with great colleagues.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you don’t see the right one for you but like what we do and want to join us, whether as a freelancer or as staff, we would love you to get in touch.
We are keen to meet great researchers, learning experts, communications specialists, visual designers, project managers, product owners and account managers. But if you offer other skills and expertise and think these can help us make a difference to our clients then let us know. Send us your CV.
Exploring how to increase learner engagement?